Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thinig 21. Part 2

I read the articles on Gather and Web Junction. I am not convinced that Gather will become the new MySpace for books but I will keep checking it out in the future. As a result of reading these two articles I do plan on looking at social sites for genealogy and crafts. I also joined NING and uploaded two videos. I really like the video "The First Help Desk ", about a befuddled monk who needs a co-worker to help him understand the "new technology" of a book, as opposed to a scroll. Sometimes I feel like the monk. It took a long time to finally get a NING badge to upload on my Blog. After I copied and pasted the URL it would look okay on the preview but refuse to load because the tag wasn't closed. After repeated attempts and I finally clicked on the button that says don't show this message again and somehow it worked! Very Very frustrating for myself and my coworkers.!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars